All is fair in love & breasts

So as I'm aware of, I've decided in life I'm just a bait one because I have breasts.
Hardly difficult to notice, but a lot of people STILL (I don't know how) haven't clocked onto the fact that I sing.. so rather than tell u to check out this link and blah blah.. I'ma just say
Night Life (prod. by Adam French) is the official single which will be released soon..
and yes, I am finally trying out for XFacto again, so if you see me on TV you best vote haha!!

But yeah, on a musical & baitness note..
Calling all artists and people who want to be involved with music and promotion!
I'm hoping to start a project to give artists in the UK free.. yes, FREE promotion!
WHY?
Because basically, I see how hard it is to get anywhere in the UK, it's rare to really find someone who will help out and not expect sh*t. That's where I come in :)
Tryng to gather a team of people and 1-10 artists/groups I can help.
If you want to get involved and be given exclusives to promote on your blogs etc, and get free tickets to gigs and what not, you gotta holla..
same for you artists, if you think you got what it takes, get at me with where I can hear your music and I'll let you know!

It's time the UK stopped having this dumb ego, we won't get anywhere otherwise!


e-mail: paisleighbi@googlemail.com
Subject "KWUK"

No comments:

Post a Comment