3RD EYE LONDON!!

So catching up with my bro Integral and his news on
 "3RD EYE LDN"A new label that challenges genre.
AND I'M PROUD TO SAY I'M INVOLVED!

So here's the catch up with Integral and
3RD EYE LDN

Why the label was set up?
Soysonn, Dream and myself (integral) put 3rd eye together to release music that doesn’t have one identity and pushes past the barriers of genre stereotypes. Also I noticed of lot of music I was being sent in that I couldn’t really push towards my previous Dubfreaks crowd because of the rather majority narrow minded following.



What’s the label’s mission?

The label’s mission is to release material that everyone can like or appreciate in someway over a period of time and to just generally spread word of our concepts and thoughts in life.



What will the label deliver?

Mysterious music that not only causes people to dance but plays with the brains neuron system and eventually touches the 3rd eye(anja).All our dj’s will perform powerful sets across the country and from there around the world…this I am certain of. Live performances will also be introduced at some point as well and finally general good vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment