I WEAR HEELS BIGGER THAN YOUR DICK. SAY NO MORE.

^^ Bold Statement (': ^^
The title has nothing to do with the post (:

But yeah,
Just a review on the Diet.

So yeah, it's going well.
Been craving chocolate like mad, but I'm promising myself not to let myself down.


How's all the dieting ladies?






)):
I want this so bad



But yeah, as I only have like 3 weeks or something left;
I'm going on some mad intense 3 week diet - and I know that it's not clever.

Basically - 5 hours of walking a day
1 Bowl of cereal and one big coffee mug of cereal to last me
Water

And there's my unhealthy diet...


):
It's only because I can't see it really coming off.
I know it is, I just wanna lose my last fair bit before it's time (:




Anyways, hope your summer is great - keep motivated guys! It was just a quick update (':

1 comment: