I Don't Ever Full On Cuss But..

SHARDINAY
I SERIOUSLY DON'T CARE IF THIS GIRL SEE'S THIS POST - I HOPE SHE DOES - SOMEONE PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO HER IF YOU KNOW HER!



NO.
JUST NO.


From the Lonsdale, to the video being shot in some random CAR PARK, the Sony Ericsson ring tone even though she has an iPhone, the bad, bad dancing, the "swagg" or more appropriately - the lack of..
The nasty colour #27, 16", £12 Batik SYNTHETIC WEAVE..
Oh and the denim.
The DENIMMMMMM.

Personal Message to Shardinay:
Not even reconsider your career path -
RECONSIDER YOUR LIFE!



So the woman has like basically nearly got 100,000 views.. NOW.. Imagine in a few weeks?!



and I swear if the chick DISABLES this - I've got videos to use.

THEY ACTUALLY THREW A CAN AT HER!

WTF?
Seriously!
You need to look at the all YouTube comments, the waste chick is actually deleting comments from her videos
(':

"I am actually glad you got BOO'd."


Not assed, I'm not even the kinda girl to say this, but she's
probably obviously is banging someone to get this far!


It's like she rolled off the boat, asked for record deal..
And was granted one.
She's clearly banging!
LOL

I swear I don't even care if she tried to come on some next "hype" - I would seriously only have to drop one IN TUNE... NOTE.

And I know that right now I should be up in the studio and whatever, but seriously, just looking at her, like serious. What's the point? If this can get in the music - any fucker can!


I don't even feel bad - the girl think she's too hot.
She needs to be taken down a peg.
You can call it hating, but seriously, if she doesn't listen to people telling her "she's crap" - she's gonna look back and be like "all I am doing is being taken the piss out of".

I can honestly say I will never rate her.
There are way more deserving artists.

She's nothing but a joke.



No comments:

Post a Comment