Summer = Dance (:

Okay so last night my friend and I were talking about music.
And then we were talking about Destiny's Child.

Okay, so I love Beyonce just as much as everyone else - she is the number one female artist and in my eyes always will be..

BUT
I tink Kelly Rowland has seriously given our B a run for her money. Like seriously - no one ever thought of Kelly Rowland, but she's making huge movements!!



But yeah more to the point, basically my friend was saying how she doesn't think Kelly Rowland isn't making moves because she "sold out" - i.e moved from R'n'B to like Dancey/Pop. Personally, I love it (:

She was saying how Beyonce has kinda kept to "who she is" - granted she kinda has, like she does like popular music that falls under the R'n'B bracket. But you know, the people who manage Kelly may just have felt that in doing dance tunes she would gain more money - which is true. I mean Pop/Dance/Electro are like the tunes that get played in all the clubs and festivals and what not, so jumping on that wagon was a smart move.

Okay so, Kelly Rowland's new video - Commander - it's hot!!
She blatantly proves that she is sexy and gives Beyonce a run for her money. As much as I love the Honey B, it's true - wtf ?!? Did I really just call her "The Honey B" - Ew.

You have to admit - it's a banger, she's got some banging body and she's mad pretty!







So yeah, the reason for this post is...?

So yeah, as I was saying, electro/pop/dance is like the money maker especially in the Summer with everyone going to Ibiza and what not..


And guess who decided to follow Miss Rowland and
JUMP ON THE DANCE WAGON?




MmmmmHmmm Honey B!

Personally, I think she should stick to this - it's a banger and the video is hott to (':


No comments:

Post a Comment