My Shine Shine Tour Review


It's the worst picture in the world, but the only one we took together
Okay, so myself and Sunni attended the Shine Shine Tour...
Candyrock, Marvell Music, Bashy & Chipmunk 
I can happily say that we were fairly satisfied with the concert (:
The audience average were girls aged 12-14.. So you can imagine that I felt like I was babysitting or in some wacky warehouse - but I can safely say that wearing 6 inch heels at the front of the crowd is a long & painful process.

"The Hot DJ"

LOL

He played funky at the beginning and nobody knew the songs, which was kinda dead out 'cos he had the TUNESSS!
But then he switched it up with all the bait Justin B tunes.. :/

Regardless, he had the crowd going, kept the energy levels up throughout the whole event and got a Paisleigh and Sunni thumbs up (':



Candyrock




They are good singers, and they do commercial pop music well, but the reception from the girls in the crowd wasn't too good. I've never seen these girls before but they were lip syncing and this was pointed out by a lot of people. But they did dance and stuff so I can imagine they would have vocals on there backing tracks...
The guys certainly enjoyed them.
I checked them out though, good music, it would clearly appeal to the audience that was there.




Marvell Music
- Doin' this ting from day (':



I am a Marvell Music fan so watching them was appealing to me (:
They had really good energy and yeah.. (:
Wish they was on for longer though.

I was surprised at the amount of people who knew about them too.
Shout out to the dedicated Hannah P - She is like the biggest underground fan going! (':

However, I think it's fair to say Marvell Music should come back on another tour, they were really good. Their stage presence was live!


Bashy

<3 <3 <3

I know it was Chipmunk's show, but the fact he was here kinda sold it to me (':


He had positive lyrics, nothing about sex or killing people and what not - which is what I rate about Bashy.
I was kinda hoping he did some other songs, and I wished he was on for longer ):

His chemistry with the crowd is nothing but flawless. He literally gets the whole place going and he's just sick <3

I will never have anything bad to say about this guy (':




Chipmunk
So I will admit I moved to the back because my feet were hurting (':

He was on for like an hour and a bit and my feet were so sore, don't judge me (':

So I'm not being a hater or anything, and I'm certainly not trying to cuss the guy out, but I think now that his music is a lot more commercial he appeals to a younger audience. I knew like a few of his songs, but other than that I found myself just, you know, "bopping" along.

I think this is the whole thing about Grime artists becoming "Pop"; like, I'm really not hating, his music is good, it just doesn't appeal to me. I would listen to it most deffinately, but it's not exactly music that will get played in a club.

The live band was sick.
He performed well.

However, I think him saying that he "accidentally became famous" and now all he's trying to do is "cope" was kinda dry.

-_-

And honestly, I'm not hating, I just thought that wasn't the best thing to say...



Overall, it was good, I had a good time and his friends were safe (:







No comments:

Post a Comment