Greetings from 2018

Wow, oh, wow.

It has been years since I posted something to KONICHIWAGWAN.
For those still following, no this not a drill, and for those stumbling across this post, welcome.

So, what's new?
Well I carried on blogging, I'm sorry blogspot, I moved to Tumblr! (www.paisleighb.tumblr.com) - only because I just feel like laptops became a thing of the past for me. Everything is done via my phone and tablet now days, I just find the Tumblr app more user friendly.

Alas, this is a return.
Maybe not as frequent as I'd like posts to be, but nonetheless I will try my very best!


So, am I still doing music?
Yes. After what can only be described as a bad experience with my last label, I have taken some time out and will be releasing an EP on 14.02.2018, independently, might I add.



(Artwork by Sky King Apparel)

So what can you expect from now on in this blog?
The same similar kind of content, a lot more music, a lot more vibes. As times got on, I guess I've just got older and sh*ts changed up. Just keep an eye out for me!

Well yeah, all I can say is, hi and I'm glad to be back!

KONICHIWAGWAN ----- xo PaisleighB





Artwork Links:
www.SkyKingArt.tumblr.com
www.intsagram.com/skykingapparel


MY NEW SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS!
Instagram: PaisleighB
Twitter: PaisleighB
SC: PaisleighB
Facebook: PaisleighBMusic
www.paisleighb.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment