I hate dieting ):

Okay since I'm STILL sitting here in my pjs and have not moved...

LOL
Don't watch the picture, I have no make up on. 

But yeah, so I'm trying this "Alli" sh*t.
I feel like I have 10839272629 days to go until the pack is ended, but I can honestly say I dislike dieting.

So I'm trying this whole healthier lifestyle.
Eating low fat foods.
Drinking water.
Exercising (<< This part, isn't going very well, I am doing minimal as possible because I find it boring)

So what does Alli do?

Okay, so from what the pack says.. it stops your body from taking in a percentage of calroies of whatever you eat. Which is basically a lasy way of dieting I know, but if teamed with healthy low fat eating it's okay.

IT'S NOT A FAT STRIPPERI DON'T F*CKS WITH THOSE


But basically this post is to tell y'all that I miss food.
Every damn thing tastes like f*cking cardboard ):




So, for those wanting to try it, my review and advice is don't, it's sh*t.
It's kinda working, but boy it's sh*t.

No comments:

Post a Comment