"and Wayne say Pussy, Pussy, Pussy.. but weed & alcohol seem to satisfy us all.. damn"

Been a while since I did a post like this.. oh yes, we're getting cringy.(sings)"Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you & me"

So
V.DAY 

It's gonna happen no matter how much I don't want it to.
Valentine's Day means..
MORE NOVEMBER BABIES :)
#Fact
(Well it's fact and logical in my mind. I'll let you decide)


Anyyyyyywho.
Okay, no romance on the table for me I don't think...



But back to business.
Guys, all she wants is a good slow jam, teasin' and pleasin' and a present..
And for those guys who KNOW their girl is comfortable with...
"you know what"..
my best advoce for a present is

ANN SUMMER'S NEW LIMITED EDITION
RED
BULLET

(with 3 damn sexy speeds!)
£12.00
Oh and for those who saws on twitter this was part of the Ann Summer's parcel that they sent me.
Bang.

So 3 speeds;
1. Medium speed - they got rid of slow
2. Highhhhhhh speed!
3. Pulse - yes ladies, PULSE.


And guys, if you're already there you might want to get some
O-Gel
(I suggest candy floss, it's the bomb! Like it tastes soooooooo nice)

So if you choose to
trEAT
your girl, you can do it right.
Same for ladies, it can be used on guys...
They are like the best combo, right?! LOL

But yeah, just thought I'd keep y'all a little updated with the sexy side of the world, 'cos I ain't done so in a while :)




No comments:

Post a Comment