7TH DECEMBER NLSD

NATIONAL LITTLE SISTER DAY (:
I love my little sis, and she loves being fabulous (:



Okay so this beaut of a post is dedicated to my beaut of a sister. The prettiful Miss Shanice - who I miss so damn much while I'm in London ):

I know like 10000000+ people add her off my Facebook on a daily basis like "Wagwan u kl b?" (':
But why wouldn't you add her.. look at her she's fabulous!!!

I'm sorry but she's hot. And you know it's true (:

Basically, the whole point of this post is to just let the world know that on the 7th December.. it is now the day to appreciate your little sister. I appreciate my sister all the time, but if you don't you have an excuse to now. (:

So if your sister is as fabulous as mine - or even if she isn't - appreciate her today because I said so.


Love you all the world and back sissy. You're beautiful and don't ever let anyone tell you different. I miss you loads but I'll be home soon :D
No matter what you know I'm here for you, and no matter wherever I am, or wherever you are no distance is too great for me to travel when you need me.

Love You to Louboutins & back
xxx


1 comment: